Thursday, December 30, 2010

Triathlon & Twitter

What does triathlon have to do with Twitter? Well, there's a lot of good nutrition & training resources online. Many will tweet the info and if you follow, you can gain some valuable information for your training.

The other day I was sitting watching TV and checking on my Twitter feed on my iPhone and saw a tweet from @ministryofnuun. Nuun makes electrolyte tablets. I was introduced to them through the Atlanta Triathlon Club and purchased several tubes over the summer. You add them to your water or sports drink for additional electrolytes. Anyway the tweet asked to submit a holiday themed photo featuring one of their products with the first 3 getting some freebies from Nuun. I gave it a shot and was lucky enough to be one of the first three. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be getting, but I'll post here when I receive it.

Yes, that's a triathlon themed ornament I picked up from SwimOutlet.com a couple weeks ago. So do yourself a favor and follow @ministryofnuun, you never know what kind of goodies you'll get a chance to get for free. I'll post others that I follow when I get a chance to write about them or they become a topic of a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment