Saturday, March 19, 2011

Training Week in Review

This has been a taper week leading up to the Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon. I feel like such a slacker not working out as much this week. I'm hoping for a PR on this course, which I should get, but I'm also hoping to beat my time from this past November's Atlanta Half Marathon. The rest this week will be good for me and should give me the results I've worked hard for. I'm considering this the start of the spring race season and that only makes my half ironman in May seem that much closer. Should be a good race and I'm looking forward to running this course and hanging out with the Atlanta Triathlon Club. We will be well represented and I'll be wearing my tri racing kit for the first time this season.

Date Day Activity
03/13/11 Sunday Rest
03/14/11 Monday 2000 Meter Swim
03/15/11 Tuesday 5 mile run
03/16/11 Wednesday 1 Hour Spin Class
03/17/11 Thursday 1700 Meter Swim - Endurance
1 Hour Spin Clas
03/18/11 Friday Rest
03/19/11 Saturday Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment