Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week #6

Training this week has been nonexistent compared to other weeks. I started a new job and it's taking up all of my time as I get up to speed. There's going to have to be some compromise in my training and adjusting my training schedule in order to get the kind of training I was doing. I have to admit it's a bit frustrating going from training 5-7 days a week to 3 days. Luckily my diet has remained relatively healthy and unchanged. I've begun to drop some weight and that's probably due to the fact that I'm standing during most of the day and I'm packing a light lunch with some healthy snacks. So at least I'm not backsliding to a unhealthy lifestyle.

Date Day Activity
02/06/12 Monday Swim - 2600 yards
02/07/12 Tuesday Rest
02/08/12 Wednesday Bike - Spin
Swim - 1000 meters
02/09/12 Thursday Rest
02/10/12 Friday Rest
02/11/12 Saturday Rest
02/12/12 Sunday Rest

I'll have to get into my daily nutrition in another post. I've recently discovered a new salad dressing that I started making that makes my salads more tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment