Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week #8

This week completely sucked. I got back from Mexico and had a photo shoot on Wednesday. I was already feeling the effects of a head cold and a sore throat. I decided to get rest and not do any workouts. I thought that maybe I'd been doing too much lately and this was my body telling me to slow down.

I was disappointed be I wanted to race the Charles Harris 10k on Saturday. I've done this race for the last 3 years. It's a fast course since it's primarily downhill most of the way. Oh well. The body needs rest right? At least I'm not putting on any weight this week while I did no physical activity. I actually lost 2 pounds. I'm hoping it's not muscle that I lost. I've made some improvement over the winter and I don't want to loose any of it.

Date Day Activity
02/20/12 Monday Rest
02/21/12 Tuesday Rest
02/22/12 Wednesday Rest
02/23/12 Thursday Rest
02/24/12 Friday Rest
02/25/12 Saturday Rest
02/26/12 Sunday Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment