Saturday, January 8, 2011

Training Week in Review

Here's a summary of my training week. I got a couple double workout days in. I also did some core, stretching and resistance exercises. I started feeling a cold coming on with signs of a sore throat on Wednesday. I was able to fight it and started feeling better by Friday. As far as my weight, I've gained 2 - 3 pounds. It should be muscle with the training I've been doing. I haven't changed my diet and was hoping that the training would burn some additional calories. Although the weight has gone up by a bit, I'm noticing leaner parts of my body including arms, legs and waist. I'll have to do some research on proper nutrition & diet while training.

Date Day Activity
01/02/11 Sunday 1 hour Cycling - Indoor Trainer
01/03/11 Monday 1 hour Cycling - Indoor Trainer
Swim - 1600 meters
01/04/11 Tuesday 1 hour Cycling - Indoor Trainer
Run - 7.3 miles (hills)
01/05/11 Wednesday 1 hour Cycling - Spin Class
Swim - 1200 meters
01/06/11 Thursday 1 hour Cycling - Spin Class
01/07/11 Friday Rest
01/08/11 Saturday 20 mile bike ride

No comments:

Post a Comment