Sunday, January 30, 2011

Training Week in Review

This was a great week. I got a lot of workouts in and even managed to do a swim, bike & run all on Thursday. I'm feeling stronger than I was last year, but I need to start focusing on my run. I haven't been running as often as I should. Since I just purchased new running shoes and the pain in my hip is subsiding, I should be able to do more runs. I felt pretty good for my long run that I ran 12.5 instead of the schedule 11. It was a relatively flat course. Not sure that I would have felt that good with hills. I'll find out next week since I'm scheduled for 12 with hills. I feel like I'm getting my form back on the swim. I don't now how well I'll do once I start adding speed, but I should get 3 days of swimming in to work on all of it. I dropped some more weight, 2 pounds. Gained 1 after last night's beer festival and post greasy burger and fries meal. Still feeling pretty good about my progress.

Date Day Activity
01/22/11 Sunday 32 mile bike - Silk Sheets
01/23/11 Monday Rest
01/24/11 Tuesday Resistance - upper body & core
01/25/11 Wednesday 1 Hour Spin Class - LT Test
FT: 164 LT: 154
1100 Meter Swim - Drills
01/26/11 Thursday 4.7 mile run
1 hour Spin Class
1300 Meter Swim - Drills
01/27/11 Friday Resistance - upper body & core
01/28/11 Saturday 12.5 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment