Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Triathlon & Twitter Followup

I posted a couple days ago about how a picture I sent was selected as a winner for some free stuff from Nuun. The package arrived today. I got some stickers, a product information booklet, a water bottle and a tube of Nuun. Not bad for uploading a TwitPic when Nunn requested holiday themed pics of their product. It pays to follow these companies on Facebook and Twitter. They offer valuable nutrition information and every now and then, they give free stuff away. There's another story here about following companies and I'll mention it in a later post. It's too soon to tell what will happen, but this could mean a big opportunity for me. As soon as I have information confirmed, I'll post details.

Anyway, I'll be taking a tube of Nuun to my spin class tonight and drop it in my water bottle. I'll need the electrolytes. Considering it's winter, I'm sweat more in one spin class than on a run during the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment